Diablo® III

Priority Formula

I'm new to Diablo ||| So I've been reading around to get an understanding of what kind of attributes I should be focusing on, so heres my conclusion so far:

My current roatation (lvl 11) is/ Soul Harvest-> Darts -> Grasp w/ rune -> repeat Grasp + Darts

When Leveling a WD, the following should be considered?:

Int > Weapon Dmg
Vitality = Int

Is that the jist of it? Should I be more concerned with DPS (which is garb right now) or Mana Regen?

Also on a side note, why are there so many people out there who bash the toads and spiders, are they really as useless as people say or are they just weak compared to bats?

Thank you for any answers you can provide!
Reply Quote
And I am using the Dogs obviously
Reply Quote
Weapon dps and +X-X Damage > Int > Vitality.

*Edit*

Just focus on damage stats throughout Normal. We get multiple ways to regen our mana in a hurry later. Not much of a problem.
Edited by Mitchlol#6174 on 5/17/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Thats what I keep reading, any feelings on the Toad vs. Spiders vs. Bats thing?
Reply Quote
Weapon dps and +X-X Damage > Int > Vitality.

*Edit*

Just focus on damage stats throughout Normal. We get multiple ways to regen our mana in a hurry later. Not much of a problem.

Good to know! Thanks for the info
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I have been have a blast with a WD but as i levelled more i came to realise the dogs were quite sub-par and would die quite easy

Try out the following:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#cbdZ!Z!aa.a

You will need to make sure you have elective mode enabled in the gameplay options. Rotation would be SH - Grasp - 2-3 Spiders and then bats till oom then spiders again.

Its basically how i have been playing and i can take down groups of 7+ with ease and take very little damage
Reply Quote
I really love explosive frogs. They're more of an in your face type of gig but I've been running with a shield and more of a +vit build. Run up with SH then frog frog frog frog. It's surprisingly effective, though it does require being a little more durable. SH makes up for the lower INT from the vit focus.

At 22 this is what I've been using.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WeXdiT!ZYX!aaZZ
Edited by Thac0isWhac0#1724 on 5/17/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, very helpful!
Reply Quote
The WD class changes significantly when you unlock Vision Quest. You won't even need a "primary" attack spell any more with all the extra regen it gives you, making those abilities significantly less potent, since their only benefit is the low mana cost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]