Diablo® III

What are the keys to WD survivability?

I seem to die...a lot.

I know that it's good to use spirit walk to use soul harvest and all. But what else? Do you guys all have a binding spell so you can run away from your enemies?

Also, what about these exploding toads/queen spider things? Are they okay, or should I stick to the rapid dart?
Reply Quote
I seem to die...a lot.

I know that it's good to use spirit walk to use soul harvest and all. But what else? Do you guys all have a binding spell so you can run away from your enemies?

Also, what about these exploding toads/queen spider things? Are they okay, or should I stick to the rapid dart?

Hex - Hedge Magic is awesome for survival. Not only will he Hex enemies off you, he also heals you for a decent chunk every few seconds. Unbreakable Grasp of the Dead is likewise really good, as is Spirit Walk. Soul Harvest (Siphon) is a REALLY big heal if you manage to get 5 targets.

Other than that, you can try using Jungle Fortitude to take 20% damage off the top.
Reply Quote
Templar follower with defensive/heal abilities also.
Reply Quote
Consider using the jumping spiders, dogs, and gargantuan. They keep the enemy occupied enough for me that i rarely take damage. I just jump in the middle, soul harvest, spam bats and own! Level 22 act 2 btw.
Reply Quote
Spirit walk. there is a passive that puts you into the spirit realm instead of dying that saves me a lot. currently in hell mode. also mass confuse helps me take a breather from mobs to collect health
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]