Diablo® III

Can you make soul leach ranged please

In hell it's almost impossible to get 5 stack which is ALL our damage, When you run in you just die instantly, even when you spirit walk the group. Making it ranged would NOT make it overpowered at all, just a little more convenient.
Reply Quote
I would love for soul harvest to be ranged. I find the running up to mobs obnoxious. Maybe dangerous but spirit walk is a pretty good get out of jail card.

Mostly its just tedious to constantly have to look for mobs to run to to do damage. I'd much prefer a small AOE artillery type move.
Reply Quote
ive had no problem with soul harvest, wat lvl r u currently playin in? All u literally have to do is press a button while their near, and it increases ur dmg by like 40%, which is huge. I think makin it range is actually makin it overpowered, there should be at least some risks of increasin ur int significantly
Reply Quote
High risk high reward, but I agree its not very fun to use.
Reply Quote
soul harvest and spirit walk go hand in hand.
anyone who doesnt use spirit walk as a wd is destined to fail.
Reply Quote
soul harvest and spirit walk go hand in hand.
anyone who doesnt use spirit walk as a wd is destined to fail.

Which to me means either spirit walk needs a nerf or horrify/confusion/hex/wall of the dead and whatever other defensive spells we have need buffs.

But I agree honored guest spirit walk is too good to pass up right now.
Reply Quote
59 right now spirit walk into soul harvest is just annoying, cause you have no out when you actually need it.
Reply Quote
And the no soul harvest on some bosses cause they have no adds is annoying too :P
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Yes
And the no soul harvest on some bosses cause they have no adds is annoying too :P

This so much. Everyone keeps going on about how fantastic 5x spirit is, but on the other hand our dependence on 4-5x stacks of it means we are gimped in fights with only 1-2 targets.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
just rune for siphon and use it as a combination intellect buff and emergency heal. you can use it while moving which is insanely strong when you are running away from a boss at lowhp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]