Diablo® III

Where are Diablo 3's screenshots?

90 Draenei Death Knight
On Windows 7 I found mine in "C:/Users/<Username>/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots/" if that helps...

This is true for Vista as well.
Reply Quote
On Windows 7 I found mine in "C:/Users/<Username>/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots/" if that helps...

Thanks!!!
Reply Quote
On OS X Lion, once you go into the Library folder, I recommend adding it to the sidebar in Finder. Really useful if you ever need to access it. Sometimes I get games from Steam with the Soundtrack and the only way to find the soundtrack is through the library folder. saves you heaps of time.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
@ Last two posters.

Um ... Last time I checked this was the Mac Tech Support forums for D3.

Be that as it may, I just did a search & google dropped me here, and those were quite helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hayoooo:

you are a gentleman/woman & a scholar - thank you, from a fellow PC user! Perfect directions...and now I'm shortcutting that darling to my desktop. LOL
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
I always used Cmd + Shift 3 to screenshot games; the shots just show up in the desktop. If you use ingame screenshot features, you ususally have to dig into Libray/Application Support to find them, and that's a pain in the !@# sometimes.

Does that include everything else on the screen when you play D3 in Windowed mode ?

Also you can always put an alias on the Desktop or in the D3 folder to find it quicker.

Just use command + shift + 4. Then instead of dragging around an area to screenshot just press space and then the mouse cursor will change into a camera. Then you can move it around and click on any open window and you'll get a screen shot of that window and nothing else.

This works for everything even the finder, dock and menu bar at the top of the finder screen.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Google took me here, and they fixed my problem. Wrong forum, sure, but they were still helpful.

Mac elitist..
Reply Quote
Google took me here, and they fixed my problem. Wrong forum, sure, but they were still helpful.

Mac elitist..

Of course google took you here, because that one guy posted in the wrong forums.

It's not about elitism. It's about order and structure and happy rainbow butterfly unicorns.
Edited by Markus#2413 on 5/29/2012 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
User > Documents > Diablo III > Screenshots
Reply Quote
C:\Users\username\Documents\Diablo III\Screenshots
Reply Quote
@ Last two posters.

Honestly didn't notice until you said this. This is the first page that comes up if you Google "Diablo 3 screenshot folder"

Also, if you're in windowed mode, or just in general if you want to take a Mac screenshot but don't want everything on your screen (quite helpful if you're running dual monitor), Command + Shift + 4 will change your cursor, which you then drag a box around everything you want a screenshot of. Might help your problem with windowed mode.
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD WHY YOU MAKE NO SENSE
why is the screen shot folder in my documents?????
makes nooooo sense
should be in the gawd damn folder where diablo 3 is located!!!!!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Umm, For Mac it's in Application support. Not Documents.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
And on Windows 7 I had to go to, "Libraries/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots"
Reply Quote
I found the folder where the screenshots should be, but I only found one picture. I tried to make a new one, but it didn't showed up in the folder. I have now tried idk a 100 times, but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Rogue
@ Last two posters.

I did a search in google to fix it on my PC and it led me here, so you can "last i checked" all you want. Doesn't mean that answers to other people's problems aren't in other people's areas.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
90 Human Priest
I suggest locking this thread Machkhan, as it's turning into a platform bashing flamefest.
Reply Quote

Helped me SO MUCH.

Thanks guy/gal!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]