Diablo® III

gameplay disconnection

after 5/17's update at 8 to 9am, i could log in and do everything, but if i go out of base and try to hunt mobs or progress quest, i get disconnected in game within minimum of 30sec to maximum of 5 mins. it is neither of C.P.U issues nor internet problem. because i have tried in several good computers with good internet. but it shows the same result. it disconnects from the game every single time and i can't progress it. i have done everything that i needed to do such as reinstalling game, trying with different comp, changing password, and etc. but i can't fix this problem. i don get disconnected if i am in base but if i go out for hunt or if there is massive lag, i get disconnected 100%, happened after yesterday's maintenance.

it says Network Disconnect "the game connection has been lost your client has been disconnected from the server"

i don have any network nor internet problem. only outside of base, if i engage fighting with mobs, this happens and i dropped to character screen..
Reply Quote
after 5/17's update at 8 to 9am, i could log in and do everything, but if i go out of base and try to hunt mobs or progress quest, i get disconnected in game within minimum of 30sec to maximum of 5 mins. it is neither of C.P.U issues nor internet problem. because i have tried in several good computers with good internet. but it shows the same result. it disconnects from the game every single time and i can't progress it. i have done everything that i needed to do such as reinstalling game, trying with different comp, changing password, and etc. but i can't fix this problem. i don get disconnected if i am in base but if i go out for hunt or if there is massive lag, i get disconnected 100%, happened after yesterday's maintenance.

it says Network Disconnect "the game connection has been lost your client has been disconnected from the server"

i don have any network nor internet problem. only outside of base, if i engage fighting with mobs, this happens and i dropped to character screen..
Edited by KEUN#1967 on 5/18/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Mine started at the end of act 2 on my barbaian and has done it ever since. I made a wizard and got him way passed act 2 and not one issue. So i made another barbarian from scratch and it started DCing me right off the bat. Not sure if it only does it with certain toons but its making me mad cause i miss the hell out of my barbarian.
Edited by Geuse#1269 on 5/19/2012 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Stop using WW, Strafe and Tempest Rush. I've posted this in loads of different topics and Ticketed it so everybody should know if they searched. They are causing the disconnects.
Reply Quote
btw im having connection issues STILL!!! i think dragging up a 7 month post for a 7 month old bug is worth doing

stop using skills a, b, c, d j through r, oh and doont use these items and dont go through these portals use these specific potions use these scrolls, dont do this side quest or loot these type of bodies and those barrels, dont pull these levers dont activate that dont use these gems dont do this dont do that dont do.... hey how about a game that works?

heres the real fix, dont use the diablo 3 to game or you crash alot instead play xbox or something BAM problem solved.
Edited by Azerias#1610 on 12/10/2012 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Have the exactly same problem...never have an issue in 1.0.5...now, disconnect every 5-30 min...looking for a blues...hot fix it plz!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]