Diablo® III

Best places to farm?

Are people finding out what the best places to farm are? I saw one video of a guy farming a chest in act 2, though I couldn't make out the WP name because the video quality was bad.

I also hear farming elite packs is better than bosses. What has been discovered so far by the community?
Reply Quote
I usually buy local food, but with all the rotting bodies, I wouldn't farm anywhere near Tristram
Reply Quote
Jajajajajaja!!!
Reply Quote

I also hear farming elite packs is better than bosses. What has been discovered so far by the community?

This ^^^

According to some other posts the loot tables for bosses and trash mobs are the same with a slight enhancement to champions and rares so your best farming options are random champion packs rather than chain-farming a specific boss. Though Ive had pretty good boss drops so far (as well as champions) so I cant personally speak one way or the other. And on avg those drops have been much better than chests unless they are the REALLY good ones.
Reply Quote
I exactly don't remember the cave but it was near the end of Act 1 with the Goat mobs. That cave had 3 yellow monsters. I think thats going to be a good place to farm in hell or inferno
Reply Quote
mephisto
Reply Quote
Act 3 and 4, anywhere in there, are good farming spots. I really like act 4, there's tons of rares, champions and trash to kill, and you can run through it relatively fast. Plus if you can run it again, that means you're already at the next difficulty level so you can afford to go back with some magic/gold find without having a rough time.
Reply Quote
@Lacrymosa

Hope not. So far in ACT 1 Inferno a combination of 4 affix's + a narrow cave system = gg.
Edited by Jason#2589 on 5/20/2012 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Best place to farm is in a field, somewhere you can fit lots of crops.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]