Diablo® III

Rabid Dogs vs. Final Gift

I really want my dogs to produce health globes. I can pair that with the sacrifice power, but I really like my Dogs to be able to poison. If i have the final gift selected are my dogs not poisonous any more?
Reply Quote
My dogs never seemed to drop health globes when i used that one, so I use life link for now.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
They won't use poison bite if you change it.

That said, as someone who has been desperately trying to make a summon/sac build effectively work pre 45, if you're in Normal, stick with rabid, if you're in Nightmare+ go with Final Gift so they'll at least be of SOME use.
Reply Quote
They don't really do !@#$ for damage no matter what so go with final gift- that way when you use the sacrifice rune that reincarnates the dogs and the passive for 4 dogs you can start saccing them (statistically you will get 6-7 explosions maybe more) and then spawn another pack and do it all over again, leaving you with a bunch of globes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]