Diablo® III

Barb wondering about Monks in Inferno

Have both a Barb and a Monk specifically, but was giving most of my attention to my Barb until recently.

After seeing the overwhelming difficulty barbs are facing via streams, etcetera, I'm curious if focusing on my Monk as my main might be a better idea?
Reply Quote
Inferno isn't going to be a cake walk on monk either. Also, the game just came out. Blizz will get around to balancing the classes.

So instead of typing out a huge response, I'll just stick with "play what you like"
Reply Quote
Thought so, but just needed confirmation from people who are already heavily invested in the class. Thanks.
Reply Quote
If you absolutely must play inferno right now roll ranged, otherwise wait a few weeks/months until Blizzard has a response.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Delekii
Don't play a melee if you want to do inferno.

This.

05/20/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Fizzik
If you absolutely must play inferno right now roll ranged, otherwise wait a few weeks/months until Blizzard has a response.

& this.

The current inferno elite mobs are designed to be anti-melee :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]