Diablo® III

Loot

Searching the forum and reading the post, one find an overwhelming discontent on the loot system here in D3.

I loved the farming parts of D2. Getting uniques was epic.

Getting random Legendaries is ... pathetic and annoying.

The game is pretty sweet. But loot is what Diablo in the end was ALL about. Uniques. They separated themselves from the rabble and it was what it was all about. Legendaries in D3 are downright disappointed. I haven't even gotten through Nightmare yet, but learning of how loot really is in D3, I now don't really care. I love RNG on getting loot. But hate that everything is RNG. Likely Blizz made this change due to Auction Hall, whatever the reason, it was a bad call. no one I have talked to, like this new loot system. Uniques equipped should have turned bound, and could no longer be sold or traded. RNG on legendaries just make them another tier of magic.

Oh, and WTH is up with having a blue 1H axe do over 70 dps while a yellow of same level do 50 dps??? And, yes I am aware the yellow got a lot more stats. Crap stats. 20 more dps on a level 34 item...retarded.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Tgellan
no one I have talked to, like this new loot system.
I like this loot system. Although, I wouldn't call it new. Good items are rare drops? Get out of town!

05/21/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Tgellan
Oh, and WTH is up with having a blue 1H axe do over 70 dps while a yellow of same level do 50 dps??? And, yes I am aware the yellow got a lot more stats. Crap stats. 20 more dps on a level 34 item...retarded.
I'm assuming you didn't play Diablo 2, otherwise you would know that rare (yellow), means that it has over a certain number of attributes on it. Rare/yellow, in no way, means better DPS or armor than magic/blue.
Edited by Doan#1787 on 5/21/2012 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Look at the strategy guide, the legendaries you are finding are low class! The best is yet to come!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]