Am I ok to start Hell?

OK I am level 50 and have just beat Diablo on Nightmare

12611 HP
866 Dex
495 Vitality
1184 Armour

Mainhand fist weapon 154.7 dps

Offhand fist weapon 152.6 dps

Also can you guys suggest a good build for using solo in hell?
Edited by Peteed1985#1985 on 5/21/2012 4:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
you might want to stack some more vitality, mobs hit rather hard. with only 12k hp, you may find yourself getting chunked without the ability to recover.
Reply Quote
The build im running besides the 57 rune is: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aWijXQ!XYZ!YcYbZb

you need more HP, i'm 53 and at 22k
damage at 2.6 - 3.0

Good luck with hell
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 05:08 AMPosted by Parait
you might want to stack some more vitality, mobs hit rather hard. with only 12k hp, you may find yourself getting chunked without the ability to recover.

Yeah my gems are Dex so I could swap out maybe 5 gems to vitality but thats it.
Reply Quote
You will want the health over dmg for gems.
Reply Quote
I recently faced a similar issue when I walked into Hell. I soloed with ease normal and nightmare and was prepared for more difficulty in Hell. Boy was I mistaken. I have just shy of 12k health and the first yellow mob I ran into in the fields 2 shot me 5 times in a row. I couldn't figure out what to do.

My strategy now is going to be to go back and farm a little more in Nightmare and see what I can do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]