Diablo® III

Pages/Tomes of Training

There are plenty of issues with the AH but let me start by this one. You can put up pages/tomes of training to be sold but you cannot search for them. You can only search for patterns that teach specific rare/unique item crafting to your artisan but not buy regular training tomes. Again... you can SELL them, but not BUY them. Please fix this!
Reply Quote
You can buy them, you're not looking hard enough.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Luckyfork
You can buy them, you're not looking hard enough.

Enlighten me please. What am I missing here? I can't search them on the AH. I can buy them off of trade...
Edited by Narek#1682 on 5/22/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You can purchase the pages and tomes from the crafting menu in the AH but they are listed not under Jewel Crafting or Blacksmith but under Artisan. Choose the the Artisan drop down and you can choose pages or tomes for either profession. When you go under specifically Blacksmith or JC you will only come up with recipes. Just make sure to place in the quantity that you are looking for and hit search. It will automatically give you the lowest option so all you must do is hit confirm beside the listing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]