Diablo® III

Trouble with Hunter here.

Any tips on what gear i should get? im Level lvl 38 about to hit lvl 39 atm and im geting one shot by everything): and it sucks when your solo so any tips on armor i should be looking for? or something Dx

Here are my stats atm http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3907/hunterpls.png

Help ;-;
Reply Quote
You need to get that dex up, I say buy some rare bows for cheap... like 10k can get you a 180dps 1 hand bow... buy some cloak and pants with sockets and throw vitality and dex flawless squares ( by from AH dont craft) in them. In act 2 the merchant sold me rings that had 3-5 damge with a socket for more dex or vit gems. That should get you going
Reply Quote
Thanks man this is probaply gona help alot:D cant wait for servers to go back up now!
Reply Quote
I have a demon hunter lvl 41 and I had similar issues when I first entered nightmare mode because I was going all in for Dexterity. I had to start sacrificing some dex for Vitality. When I came to a good balance of VITALITY and DEX things were ok. Now I just need to find a good build for skills...
Reply Quote
Rare does not mean better. Take an item that has more dex/vit even if it's blue. And why do you have such strange gems in your items? Amethyst in a bow? Topaz in pants? Emerald in helm? Read what it does before inserting into a socket. I recommend either ruby/emerald for weapons for dmg/crits depending on your other items. Then Ruby for helm for exp or Amethyst for helm for % vit, again depending on gear. Also stop dual wielding if you find a 2h that does more dmg. Just use the compare stats to go off of every item you find because the game is playing for you at that point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]