Diablo® III

Auction House items not being displayed.

Certain items that I am trying to sell are being shown on my auction listing screen, ie 4 of 10, but are not being shown on the actual auction house when I search for them. Some of my items are showing up and the AH is displaying them fine. The really bad thing is that the ones that I have listed for a lot of gold are the ones that are not showing up...

This is very frustrating and just started to happen to me prior to this mornings maintenance. I expected it to be fixed after maintenance but the problem still remains.

I was trying to think of what could be causing this problem. I thought that it might be a problem on my end, which is a possibility, but seems unlikely since I have changed nothing. What I think could be the issue is the way Blizzard sorts items for sale on the AH. Now, I don't know exactly how the system handles auctions, but is it possible that the auction house information is stored on multiple servers, and that some of them may be down? I realize the system is having some problems right now, just trying to find out what is going on. Help!
Reply Quote
i have the same problem only diff is all 10 of mine arnt showing up lol
Reply Quote
Yah, I am sorry man :( I just sold 2 items that were showing up, but the ones that are not able to be seen haven't sold after being on AH for over 6 hours (not including maintenance down time). You might be saying, 'well, maybe they haven't sold,' and while that is possible, I tend to make my prices really low for items so they sell fast :)

I hope they fix this soon!
Reply Quote
think 7 / 10 items in my list can´t be found

something is working wrong there
Reply Quote
I agree. For some reason, my armor items, such as shoulders and bracers, are selling as we speak. My weapons, on the other hand, are not showing up at all. Before the maintenance began, there were at least 6 pages of Rare 2-handed weapons with 850 dps and higher. Now there are only two, so it seems like the weapons AH server, is such a thing exists, is down.

I know this is all speculation, but it does seem like certain servers have been taken down/gone offline that contain items that we post to auction. I realize it's still the first week of the game, but man, this sucks. :(
Reply Quote
10/10 cannot be found for me.... i am banned from AH fr 1 day and 20 hours... ahhh welll
Reply Quote
Same problem. Even my friends cannot see the items I posted on auction. C'mon at least let us cancel these auctions and post them again -.-
Reply Quote
Would be nice if they would let us cancel the auctions, would be even better if they would fix the problem =)
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. Only one or two of my items are showing in the actual auction house, even though I have 10 items on the auction listing screen.

Me nor my friends can see my items in the AH.
Reply Quote
My 990 dps one hand isn't showing!

I WANT MY MILLIONS!
Reply Quote
Having the same problem also. Guess i'll be screwed for two days.. :(
Reply Quote
Same here 8 items.
Reply Quote
My 990 dps one hand isn't showing!

I WANT MY MILLIONS!

I feel ya, lol. It will be interesting to see in a couple days how fk'd the auction house gets when everyone starts getting their items back that weren't showing up. There will be a flood of items, time to buy low and sell high :)
Reply Quote
More like they need to fix this issue before RMAH hits next week. This happened a couple days ago when they had the AH down for maintance but they fixed it then so hopefully they can do it again.
Reply Quote
Same problem occurring for me. I try to sell off my gems if I don't need them (amethyst for example). I searched the current sale price on flawless amethysts and it was about 80 per gem. Listed a couple of mine at 50 per gem and left them for a full day. They never sold, price per gem continues to hover above 50.
Reply Quote
Also having this same problem. Was having this issue with a couple of items before the servers went down for maintenance. Now all 7 of the items I had listed before server went down don't show up in the Search feature of the AH anymore. Fix please~~
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah I have 6 items on the AH that I posted up last night, and all of them are not searchable. Really annoying. I wish I knew what caused this so I could take steps to not have it happen again.

With the limit of only 10 auctions per account, and no way to cancel them after listed its a huge annoyance when this listing bug happens because it can just lock you out of selling anything for days.
Reply Quote
Having the same Problem with 10/10 Items. Since yesterday...
Reply Quote
Please fix this Blizzard ASAP
Reply Quote
I have been searching forums for any news from Blizzard about this problem... haven't found anything yet. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]