Diablo® III

barb dps

I see all these posts of people in act 1 doing like 500+ dps and even into the thousands. How is this possible? Im in act 2 already(lvl 22) and i use a sword and shield and i only do around 38 dps
Reply Quote
A wizard did it.

For us.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Are you alive? Are your enemies dead? Then don't worry about other peoples DPS. Have fun.
Reply Quote
Well yah im alive. but i get close to dying a lot. So i was just wondering how other people did it. Or any helpful tips to get better
Reply Quote
1. Gear

2. More Gear

3. More Gear

3. Even More Gear
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 01:16 PMPosted by SRHGriffin
I see all these posts of people in act 1 doing like 500+ dps and even into the thousands. How is this possible? Im in act 2 already(lvl 22) and i use a sword and shield and i only do around 38 dps

They are in ACT 1 of a higher difficulty (Hell/Inferno). I'm assuming that since you are lvl22 then you are in the normal difficulty on your first play through, thus your DPS is average for you.
Reply Quote
Try to stack some strength with gear. Find something socketable and insert ruby. Levelling builds base STR which becomes the multiplier for your damage so just keep working at the payoff begins to be visible. Try a higher speed weapon, with before mentioned rubies inserted. I'm only a few levels higher then you and depending on which weapon I want to use at the time I can range around 200 Damage on the character screen. I have not found my best gear myself, it has been shared to me by others. Find some good friends to play with and enjoy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]