Diablo® III

A few pointers for my build (inferno)

1 Troll Rogue
This is the current build I have to solo inferno

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#blQROP!fYd!bbYbYZ

I have 5.5k HP and 1132 Life per second regen and ~12000 DPS

This build I soloed all of inferno Act 1 but it was kind of lame. I was kiting non stop and i felt like I wasn't pushing off enough dmg to be effective. My build is based off complete survival since I can spam mirror images and teleport. It works especially sexy against Vortex and Jail prefixes since I can escape jail with mirror images and they can target and usually target my images for their vortexes. But I want to be able to push out more dmg, especially in act 2 where mobs have more health and move all over the place but I dont know what to do. I tried eliminating blizzard from my build and used a bunch of others AP dmg abilities but not having that blizzard snare felt soooo bad.

Any help I will greatly appreciate it. Also I want to know what builds I can use for a group comp, something that also pumps out a lot of dmg
Reply Quote
I think Frost Nova is underrated. Its very nice to have something to just say "stop" and get some space.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]