Diablo® III

Determine which gear is better

90 Blood Elf Mage
If I have two boot's for example how will I tell which is better?

If one boot is level 22 and the other is level 18, but the level 18 one has 20 dex while the level 22 one has 40 str and I am say a monk.

Should I go by the stat, or the level ?

Should I just be trying to min/max my armor / damage number so I should try on each pair of boots and see which raises those numbers higher?

If a level 22 and level 18 boot has 8% chance to find magic are they both really the same 8% or is the level 18 depreciated the higher level I get?

Thanks for your advice.
Reply Quote
When you hover on the item, it should show how much your life, damage, and protection will change if you use it. Go with whatever you want more of.

A level 18 boot with 8% MF and a level 60 boot with 8% MF are the same, except the higher level one most likely has more armor.

Go with stats over level. I have a level 24 amulet at level 57, because it is the best I have found. You can get garbage like level 53 rings with 1 socket and nothing else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]