Diablo® III

Auction House Fail

I have used the Auction House twice now. The first time I logged off and came back on the next day and ALL of my gold was gone. The second time I used it, ALL of my gold AND my gear was gone the next time I logged on. Nobody knows my password and nobody uses my computer. I am not looking forward to starting over yet again so please let me know what I can do to prevent this in the future...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The AH is a mess right now, I'm a little timid about using it myself. Each time I've tried it, I ran into a list of errors and and problems with attempting to buy or sell items. For instance, right now I keep getting error 3022 when I try to access the AH.
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Lungia
The AH is a mess right now, I'm a little timid about using it myself. Each time I've tried it, I ran into a list of errors and and problems with attempting to buy or sell items. For instance, right now I keep getting error 3022 when I try to access the AH.
That's because it's down for maintenance lol XD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]