Diablo® III

Will this comp run d3 ok

A dell optiplex 755 core 2 duo ???? need to kno asap
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Optiplex? No
Reply Quote
why not tho like im not tryin to run it on high i just want to be able to play with freinds and not have my FPS so !@#$ty as it is on my laptop
Reply Quote
its free so...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It has no dedicated graphics card, so D3 won't work in the first place unless you throw in a new graphics card (and a power supply depending on what it is).

And that depends heavily on whether the case is standard mid-tower, slim form, or ultra slim form.
Reply Quote
rly this !@#$ing game is beat then lol i aint spending hundreds of $$ for this garb wow man cant get a %^-*innnn break

my laptop is the sony vios or watever its called that dont have graphics card either but runs it and plays ok till i get to act 2 or any boss or in a group so WTF should i do lol

the most i wanna spend is like 600$ for the whole setup , desktop and monitor prob cant get nuttin right?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You actually can.

See)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4850585139#7

The absolute cheapest build has the base PC priced out at ~$390. Add OS = $490. Add monitor = $610ish.
Reply Quote
were would i buy this lol im literaly a !@#$in Stump wen it comes to this stuff haha any chance i can get at local store best buy ECT lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry, you have to build your own from parts. No $400 pre-built PC will come close to the level of gaming performance that build is capable of.

You can alternatively either find someone else to build for you, or ask your local mom-and-pop store to build it for you by bringing them the parts you bought.
Edited by Ehrengarde#1143 on 5/23/2012 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ok now let me ask you this if i did get that optiplex for free could i get the graphics card from that build and be alright?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
As mentioned:

What is the computer case used by this Optiplex? Is it a standard mid-tower? Is it a slim-case? This must be answered first.

Here are the available designs:
http://www.dell.com/us/dfb/p/optiplex-755/pd

The far left design can hold a full sized power supply and graphics card, so you can upgrade both the power supply and the graphics card to something awesome. This case can handle the Radeon HD 6670 card I mentioned in my guide.

The other two designs next to it only accepts low-profile graphics cards, so you can't use the graphics card I mentioned in the build. You must get a **low-profile**, weaker Radeon HD 6570.

The far right design can't hold any graphics cards.
Edited by Ehrengarde#1143 on 5/23/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]