Diablo® III

AH still bugged

Item posted successfully, but i get a timeout error, i get a duplicate of the item in my bags, attempting to repost the item results in an error, but the item is still usabe. I can search for the item and it shows up to be purchased, meaning I can dupe items.

I havent tested what happens if the items sells. but in theory we could repost and recreate the bug.

With you guys trying to create an economy where RMAH is a thing, i would think you guys would have brought the AH down until this bug was tracked down and fixed.
Reply Quote
They really do need to fix this because of all the items I know I have purchased it will say I have completed the buyout but I never see them to send to the stash. Also having issues where I get some of my gold back or from selling items and I will try to send to the stash and it never happens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]