Diablo® III

25k DPS is crap

Stop thinking that 25k dps is good. It's not, it's horrible dps.

Farm gear, buy gear, and farm again. I see so many toons with such crap weapons in Hell/Inferno, and most will then whine in here about how the game is broken.
Reply Quote
cool story bro
Reply Quote
Well yes it is, yes it is.
Reply Quote
Why did you say hell/inferno? If you had more than 25k dps in hell, then sir, I salute you.
Reply Quote
25k dps toons.
Please go back to WoW.
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Ifrit
Why did you say hell/inferno? If you had more than 25k dps in hell, then sir, I salute you.

Yes I have, and many should also! DPS rules all, skills right next to it.

I never played WoW, but I did play Everquest back in the days, does that count?
Reply Quote
/facepalm
Reply Quote
Stop thinking that 25k dps is good. It's not, it's horrible dps.

Farm gear, buy gear, and farm again. I see so many toons with such crap weapons in Hell/Inferno, and most will then whine in here about how the game is broken.

Alright, you have no idea what you're talking about. Running around nm and hell in 25k dps is just fine.

IN inferno, with some decent resits/vit/armor, having 25k dps after that is pretty damn good.
I have 400-425 base resists (58ish resists), 3600 armor (55% ish) and 38k life; this is with 25-28K (with magic weapon + glass cannon) in inferno. Gear that gives you survivablity and 75k dps just doesn't exist.

If you think otherwise, you're an idiot.
Reply Quote
I killed Inferno Diablo with 25k (buffed) before CM fix.
Reply Quote
25k in hell is insanely good . i have pretty bad dps atm with 16k with force armor but i havent done any farming , act 2 on inferno atm XD , kid needs an ego drop it seems
Reply Quote
19k, hell was easy. I want to get higher for inferno past Act 1.
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Kakashi
ya im at 35k damage but my resists are only at like 200-250 but I guess I make up for it 4 shotting elite mobs

And then there was inferno, where your 4 shots turn in 150 and you getting 1 shotted (litearlly)
Reply Quote
Why do people compare DPS? It MEANS NOTHING because it depends what skills you are using.

I can go PURE attack speed and have 30k "DPS" but if I am using a blizz/hydra buid i'll do !@#$ damage.

On the other hand I get a 2H, go pure INT and i'll have a lot less "DPS" but my spell dmg will be ALOT more.

No point in comparing damage especially in inferno where u kite most of the time (unless w/ party)
Reply Quote
Everything is crap. Whatever you say sucks. l2p noob.

this is the path to the darkside
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]