Diablo® III

Nerfed purple boss act 4 inferno?

Is anybody else getting yellow drops? So far ive only gotten blues after 20+ runs with 170% MF
Reply Quote
Talking about the aspects? I haven't gotten !@#$ today either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Think it was hotfixed.
Reply Quote
yeah the aspects. if they did hotfix it will they say so? and also where are u supposed to get 1k dps weapons now that they nerfed the spot where most AH people got it from.

edit: hit 50+ runs 0 rares F U blizzard
Edited by Greed#1281 on 5/25/2012 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Spent a couple hours doing this at ~120% MF and the only rare I got was some supremely awful barbarian belt. Everything else has been garbage blues.
Reply Quote
Got a 1260 DPS weapon 4 hours ago.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I've had two rares drop today out of 50+ runs. Nothing good though.
Reply Quote
I get the occasional rare and had depth diggers (legendary pants) drop today.

206% MF
Reply Quote
Did a skel king run and it dropped me 4 rares and 7 blues. 190 MF with buff.
Reply Quote
Does mf even affect these bosses? I've ran it about 30+ runs today switching from 40% mf to 199% mf gear and i can't even see any difference in loots.
Reply Quote
should be coz nephalem valor affects drops
Reply Quote
Nurfed everyone is reporting the twitch.tv streams of inferno farming spots and they are getting hotfixed same with azmodian powerlvl strat.
Reply Quote
they never dropped a lot of rares... they have extremely low tier loot tables, like all other non-main storyline purple bosses
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]