Diablo® III

Auction House Problems 27/05/2012

hi, i have a problem whit buying stuff in auction house i normally buy each day and today i spend 170k gold for 3 item (dont remember the item name.....) didnt give me the item and pick up my money.... between 12:00am till 12:47am 27/05/2012 pls blizard help me whit that..:(
Reply Quote
Encountered the same problem but it's not appearing in my log neither is it on my completed.. There goes my 50k
Reply Quote
yep
have had the problem occur to me a few times tonight
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
same problem ... spent about 1.7 million gold and item isnt on my completed tab along with some stuff i sold
Reply Quote
bump. Same. No need to get my nickers in a bunch. Simple items, only 15k in total.
Reply Quote
damn good to know I'm not the only person experiencing this! Just bought some nice gear for my barb, and I do actually need it!
Reply Quote
Bought a staff for 300k two hours ago. Still not here. No record in my completed tab.
Sold an item 12 hours ago. Gold appears in completed but won't go to stash. No record in my completed tab.

Relogged a few times to fix it. Didn't work.
Reply Quote
I got the same problem.
Reply Quote
Just bought a weapon and off hand for like 500k. Neither showed up in log or completed tab, but gold is gone.

Come on Blizzard, if its not going to work then !@#$ing disable it until it does.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue with purchased items not showing in the completed tab.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue I cannot receive gold for sold items or items bought for gold.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Three hours ago the Auction house turned !@#$ up and failed on us failing to give out gold or items bought/paid for. Hopefully they fix this tomorrow before everyone goes nuts over this.
Reply Quote
Also got the same problem.
Reply Quote
just spent 585k on a weapon i never recieved gg blizzard
Reply Quote
same problem here. i can see messages that my items are selling but there is nothing showing up under my completed tab. also items that i buy dont show up in completed to be able to send them to stash.

edit: forgot to mention that the items i bought actually took the gold too even though nothing showed up
Edited by Runeword#1846 on 5/26/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem too. I've sold my items but when i click send the money to stash nothing happen.
And i have auction the item too.I win it but when i click to send to stash, nothing happen again.
And now the "send to stash" button gone black :(
Reply Quote
same here... bought two items, gold gone... never got the items. I did however, receive gold from an item I sold... which leads me to believe it's not delay but just not happening (since I received close on a transaction from a day before the purchase). Looks like they id and log all the transactions though... so hopefully once they find the buggy they will push everything through to bring all transactions up to date and current... we'll see... just glad it wasn't the RMAH. Feel bad for those that dished out a lot more than me... I'm only down around 25k.
Reply Quote
Been waiting a couple of hours, I won't touch AH since i've noticed i'm not the only one having this issue.
Reply Quote
Same Problem Here just spent a buncha money and nothing
Reply Quote
same issue

:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]