Diablo® III

Auction House Problems 27/05/2012

Same problem... bought a chest armor, and 2 weapons, neither was delivered.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
i am having the same problem i bought a crossbow and it isn't showing up in my auction completed tab it is showing the things that have not sold yet and things that i bought but not the actual item it is impossible for me to move it to my stash. it even said i have bought it in the auctions completed but its just being stupid FIX IT BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
Auction house is unavailable in my game
Reply Quote
Same issue except auction house is now unavailable as well. Maybe Blizzard is working on it?
Reply Quote
Well folks the auction house is broken, this is happening to everyone right now so please pass the word on to friends to stop buying until they fix it so no one ends up loosing any more money.

I must say that I am very disappointed overall in the games support thus far. I really do enjoy blizzard games and the quality they put into making them but this is seriously going to hurt there rep, and probably hurt them quite a bit in the long run. The servers are !@#$, and the auction house has continued to break every other day. I mean did they expect no one to play, and just plan their hardware for a tiny percentage of what would be used. Well even if they didn't that is what is going to happen because I don't think nearly as many people are going to be long haulers with this game just because of all the %^-* that has happened in the first few weeks. Blizzard is loosing alot of fans due to poor service, so I hope for there sake they shape up because right now they are slipping fast.
Reply Quote
Well, on my client at least, the AH button is now greyed out with the mouse-over text of it being unavailable. Hopefully we'll get a Blizzard update soon! I'm a little nervous since I have a million-ish gold in purchases/payments tied up in there atm.
Reply Quote
same here.. i need my items!
Reply Quote
I put a bow for sale and it mysteriously disappeared!

and today, just like everyone else is facing, bought armor, but it nvr came.
Reply Quote
Bought some Tome of Secrets and Glove... 6 hours now waiting... my money is gone... but the stuff never showed up...
should I buy another or they will hopefully appear later??? hard to trust in real money auction with this technology running at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bought some Tome of Secrets and Glove... 6 hours now waiting... my money is gone... but the stuff never showed up...
should I buy another or they will hopefully appear later??? hard to trust in real money auction with this technology running at the moment.

I honestly can see zero reason to ever trust the Ah enough to gamble real money on it.
Reply Quote
My biggest issue is that this problem with the Auction House is taking so long to fix. What the heck is wrong with it. I think I have been fairly lucky that I haven't had any items lost or gold lost but when I log in and can't check my auctions, how am I going to know? Like someone said somewhere else on the forums, I guess the experience with WoW AH doesn't carry over to this one. I would think that the AH would be one of the simpler things to build for Diablo 3. What went wrong with it that it is down so much? The commodities AH has been down for like a week and the regular one keeps going down. This is really starting to annoy me and I am sure it is annoying others as well. Blizzard I love your game(s) but get this fixed ASAP.
Reply Quote
Guessing its because of security reasons. Many players are suggesting that hackers are working through the AH and public games. Responsibly, commodities are all mixed in and you buy the lowest priced items right of the bat, whatever the AH finds is a better price. This is a big risk on many levels. I don't they want to take any more chances, especially not with RMAH coming. I understand their concern and I will wait patiently, till then, game on.
Reply Quote
@ Draeconix.... They should have basically made it just like the WoW auction house. Thats what many people have been talking about since the format on how it runs is basically crisp doesn't have any problems with it either. The game is 2 weeks old and they have a ton of bugs still to get out. The big problem with the auction house is eating all of the gold and the items purchased which makes one think... are we actually going to get all of that money back? or the items. Knowing the production on how bad the auction house maintenance is in this game. I highly doubt it. But i guess you never know, maybe they can pull something out of the air and finally fix it. Plus if you think this is bad, just wait until they start putting in the Real $$$$ system. They have to absolutely perfect this. Cause i can tell you right now. If my real money doesnt come in right when that sells. They are majorly F'ed
Reply Quote
I'm wondering if the problems with the D3 Auction House has to do with the sheer number of people accessing it at once. A WoW AH is localized to a specific server and the load on a given instance of the AH in WoW is of much smaller magnitude than the millions of people pounding on the D3 AH all at once.

I'm definitely not defending the state of the D3 AH, but stating that they should just use the WoW AH isn't necessarily the solution. I bed they did leverage most of that code and perhaps some of the issues with scaling are due to that...?

Just some thoughts.
Reply Quote
Darkevony

Guessing its because of security reasons. Many players are suggesting that hackers are working through the AH and public games. Responsibly, commodities are all mixed in and you buy the lowest priced items right of the bat, whatever the AH finds is a better price. This is a big risk on many levels. I don't they want to take any more chances, especially not with RMAH coming. I understand their concern and I will wait patiently, till then, game on.

@Darkevony

Maybe I haven't read the forums enough yet concerning the auction house issues but what exactly are you talking about? The most I got out of it was there was some security questions about the AH. What exactly are the hackers doing? I noticed that AH prices are a little high for some items but I figured that was just people trying to catch those willing to pay a ton of gold for an item. Commodities were a separate tab and really weren't auctioned off, you just bought a quantity at whatever price they were going for. And yes, if there are security risks then I would definitely want them worked out before the RMAH comes out.
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem, fortunately I didn't lose too much money, but it is very annoying .....
Reply Quote
After a full night of sleep I see that all of the items a bought and all the gold I've earned are in the completed list. After pushing send to stash everything went quickly. Everything seems fine now but I would just be a little weary of buying something I need quickly.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I love the game but can tell they are overloaded with the number of users playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]