Diablo® III

Auction House Problems 27/05/2012

Aside from the auction house being extremely slow, some the items that I put up don't even have a minimum bid or a buyout price. So the items just sits there taking up my slots for 2 days......

Also, when my items expire, they don't even go to the completed tab. So I have to wait even longer to get my items back up on auction since I have no space.

AH is getting more and more buggy by each passing day. It was fine the first few days now its just terrible.
Reply Quote
I see my items in completed tab but I cant send to stash any tips ??????
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem with not being able to send completed items to stash. I click on "send to stash" button, and all it does is make this weird sound and says that it cannot send the item to my stash. It was working fine yesterday before patch. but now i have all these items just sitting there in limbo. Please fix.
Reply Quote
Ok. Sorry. I fixed it. It was because my stash was full. duhh....
Reply Quote
Same problem i Lost arround 6m of gold in action not completed and a lot of mine object in action..... now all is disappered.... how you fix that?
Reply Quote
Still not working EU

Same problem i Lost gold in action not completed and a lot of mine object in action
now all is disappeared my iteamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Edited by IIIArabIII#1632 on 2/27/2013 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Very shame after 9 months AH still broken, no comment...
Reply Quote
Purchased items yesterday......still no show......just a little frustrating
Reply Quote
I have been waiting 6 days for my item, what exactly can Blizzard do in cases where players spend the gold (tens of millions in my case) and not get there items? Has anyone successfully been refunded gold?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]