Diablo® III

Issue on Digital Purchase

Dear Sir,

I had paid for the Diablo 3 digital copy. Somehow, I don't have the game key to download the Diablo 3. I also received the purchase receipt via email.

Now, the bank confirmed that you had charged me the bill but I cannot play the game. It is unfair that you didn't provide me the game key in the email.

How can I get the game key?

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Did you buy the game on the Battle.net website ? If so, you don't need a game key; you just need to enter your Battle.net account name and password.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Dear Sir,

I had paid for the Diablo 3 digital copy. Somehow, I don't have the game key to download the Diablo 3. I also received the purchase receipt via email.

Now, the bank confirmed that you had charged me the bill but I cannot play the game. It is unfair that you didn't provide me the game key in the email.

How can I get the game key?

Thank you.

I was able to look at your Battle.net account. I do see you have bought the presale D3. You won't need a key for this. Just download the game, and if it asks if you have already added the game to Battle.net, say yes.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
oh thank god i was franticly searching the net for just this response to my question lol DEAR BLIZZ Every store in auckland, nz is sold out for D3 cause apparently you wont send over enough!! supply and demand not demand and !@#$ over lol
Reply Quote
Hi there,

I have another problem: I directly bought what i thought was the whole game, downloaded around 9 Go and started playing. In the meantime my payment was refused. I tried to play again and kept on playing (i didn't know i was actually playing on the starter edition).

Now i have finished act I and my payment finally got through. But when i log in, i still log in the starter edition and can't access the next quests.

Should i reinstall the game?

Let me know, i'm dying to play the next quests!!
Reply Quote
hi, i have just upgrade the game from guest pass through digital purchase
however, i am fail to login at the moment
did the transaction complete ? if so why i cant continue the game?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, I bought the full game and followed the directions to download it but when I open the game it is still the starter edition
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is something I'm not too clear on. I will have to look into this matter further and see what I can find out.
Reply Quote
I'm in the same situation - played through the starter edition, purchased the digital standard version, now stuck in starter edition (my battle.net account says standard edition and reinstall doesn't seem to help).
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
How long ago did you pay for the full version ?

Could be a banking issue where Blizzard are waiting for the funds to clear.
Reply Quote
I am considering purchasing diablo 3 digital version. Although i am buying a new computer in a couple of months, do i have to buy the game again for the new computer or just download the game onto it?
Reply Quote
My friend just purchase digital version diablo3 SG$90, he play thur the sekelton king, it still stuck at starer edition. he battle tag are [removed]
Edited by Machkhan on 6/19/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is a known issue that we are investigating.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. Made Digital purchase and got stuck at the skeleton king!
Please Help
Reply Quote
I got suspended and i don't know why. auction house banned any1 here who can help me?
Reply Quote
Both myself and my partner's copies are also stuck in starter edition after purchasing.
Reply Quote
Same problem here -- just purchased earlier today (standard digital edition), downloaded game client, pop-up window asking me to upgrade after killing Skeleton King. This is pretty damn frustrating! I just paid full-price for this!
Reply Quote
Same issue and I've been trying to talk to someone at BLizzard over the phone and have been on hold for the last half hour. I've paid money for this game and i'm still stuck on the starter edition. I wish to play the full game - LIKE I HAVE PAID FOR - So now i have uninstalled and am installing again using what the internet says is the "full game client." I have already reset my password, that didn't fix anything. I'm just about to reach the level cap on the starter edition and i'm very dissatisfied with Blizzard since there is no one to even talk or communicate to about this problem.
Reply Quote
Yep same here, stuck on starter edition after purchase earlier today, can't seem to get my account to swap over to the full client version.

Gutted as I played through whole of act 1 to get to the same conclusion about upgrading the game as I did the first time, without possibility to update.
Reply Quote
Same issue here.... played through to the end of act I and asked to upgrade...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]