Diablo® III

Issue on Digital Purchase

Same problem, i've try many many times to kill the skeleton king, but still stuck at it, that made me very upset last night...
Reply Quote
I bought the game on battle.net 3 days and more than 72h ago... could someone please take a look at my issue and fix this ? ... im also stuck at the skeleton king.. it still tells me about im using the starter edition. Im not very upset but thinking about canceling the whole order.. Please fix this.
Reply Quote
I have also waited for more than 72 hours now. Still STUCK... I filed a complain to Blizzard but it replied issue "resolved" without even telling me what's going on with my account and my game status. This kind of attitude is going to bankrupt Blizzard some day. I'll just wait and see. Meanwhile, I am tired of waiting... I WANT MY MONEY BACK and an APOLOGY from Blizzard for all the hassles which could have been avoided if they pre-warn the customers FIRST before letting them downloading the game.
I am done and I am thru with Blizzard. NO MORE!
Reply Quote
I'm afraid this has occurred for me as well. From what I can tell, the funds have cleared on my credit card.
Reply Quote
It doesnt say i have starter edition.....this is all rediculas
Reply Quote
Is it even possible to get a refund if you bought it digitaly?? Cause I dont want to just waste $60.
Reply Quote
Ok so I checked my order status and it says it has completed so I get on D3 and beat the skeleton king and AGAIN starter edition. It has only been 24 hours but still it says the order was completed?!
Reply Quote
It has definitely been over 72 hours now and I still can't get past this skeleton king. Fix this already... or refund us. Now.
Reply Quote
Just read on another thread.. Apparently if you change your battle.net password this will solve the problem and you can progress. Haven't tried it yet though
Reply Quote
it's cool, buddy...i changed my pwd, and login again, it seems works
thank god, i have been waiting for 2 days

06/23/2012 01:12 PMPosted by EJAY
Just read on another thread.. Apparently if you change your battle.net password this will solve the problem and you can progress. Haven't tried it yet though
Reply Quote
Ill try the password thing. Hope it works.
Reply Quote
06/23/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Alfalfapost
Ill try the password thing. Hope it works.

Hey hey, I'm sure there is no restriction any more
Reply Quote
HOPE IS HERE. Everyone if you are still having the problem change you Battle.net password IT WORKS. I just tried it and I was successful!
Edited by Alfalfapost#1683 on 6/23/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeap, Its true, CHANGE YOUR PW! work for me too after 84 hrs of wait and still not being able to get pass king leoric
Reply Quote
The same thing here has happened for me, I'm still unable to play after the 72 hour wait after purchase.

I didn't download the game, instead I continued to play on a borrowed disk download after I upgraded.

Can you check my account? Whaat's the deal
Reply Quote
I know how you feel.

The most they've told me is "wait 72 hours" but its been almost 96 hours and im stuck in starter edition limbo
Reply Quote
Change your password then it worked for me and a couple other people.
Reply Quote
I bought the digital version of Diablo 3 and my brother wanted to play the game so he created a battle.net account just to play the game, but when he tries to play the game it says he needs to activate the game, so i'm guessing my brother needs the game's key but i don't have cuase i downloaded the game via battle.net, so what should i do so that my brother can play the game?
Reply Quote
I have waited more then 72 hours and still cant trade. I have gotten an email saying i am able to use these features now. But it still does not work. Please help
Thanks
Reply Quote
Alright so I've payed for the full-version of Diablo III through Paypal and received an email that the payment has been verified to my email.
Now yes, the game lets me play past the Skeleton King, but the issues I'm having are: I can't share items with friends, nor have any access to the auction-house or any other options available in the full-version of the game. Could you please tell me why? I’d really appreciate an answer back, thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]