Diablo® III

Issue on Digital Purchase

Support Forum Agent
Try it now DracoSwag, and see if the issue persists.
Reply Quote
I bought diablo 3 a week ago , when will i be able to use the full game ? , the 72 hours is long gone now , and still no full game !
Edited by Blommixx#2579 on 9/28/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright so I've payed for the full-version of Diablo III through Paypal and received an email that the payment has been verified to my email.
Now yes, the game lets me play past the Skeleton King, but the issues I'm having are: I can't share items with friends, nor have any access to the auction-house or any other options available in the full-version of the game. Could you please tell me why? I’d really appreciate an answer back, thank you.

: I have same problem
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Try resetting your Battle.net password and see if it forces the cache to update and see your have a full game version. If that fails, let me know.
Reply Quote
Thx , got the problem solved :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
:)
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue, after i bought the box set and successfully enter the game code. When i start to play, it still ask me to upgrade and won't allow me to further my game. Tried the change password method, Error 73 occurred... please help.
Reply Quote
Ermmm.. Hi... Erm i had Bought Diablo 3 too. and I have the Paypal receipt. However, i dont have the ability to retrieve the Full Version after i switched my Computer. Is there anyway that i could retrieve it? I can show you the Paypal receipt via email if you needed....

(P.S. i bought the game a day or two after release.)
Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]