Diablo® III

Can I play while waiting on a rollback?

85 Tauren Death Knight
I had all my items cleared out and I accepted the rollback. I'm wondering if I can play with my friends while I wait? I don't mind if the progress doesn't save, I would just like to play and enjoy the game.
Reply Quote
if you want the stuff returned then you should wait, otherwise you won't get your stuff back.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a rollback?
Reply Quote
I accepted the rollback confirmation 10 hours ago...... still nothing. So much for playing this weekend. :(
Reply Quote
How do I know when the rollback is complete? I'm guessing an email?
Reply Quote
If you used a support ticket, I would assume they'd tell you at least through the support ticket and maybe an email. I'd be consistently checking your support ticket.
Reply Quote
I'd wait until at least one full business day is over to give Blizzard's full team to take a look at all the issues from the weekend.

And yes, I'd probably wait for a rollback on the affected character.
Edited by kinghfb#6514 on 5/27/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They will probably email you telling you your ticket is closed. If it ever happens... I'm at 12 hours waiting now.
Reply Quote
05/27/2012 03:39 PMPosted by DarkAngel
if you want the stuff returned then you should wait, otherwise you won't get your stuff back.

The response to my ticket stated: ***Please do not play on the account in any region after requesting a rollback, as any progress gained before the account is rolled back will be permanently lost.***
I don't mind if progress is lost, I just really want to play before I go out of town for a month :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]