Diablo® III

Game says up to date but then not...

The launcher says I'm up to date and I definitely remember installing the patch... But then I go to log in and it says there's a patch available and exits me out of the game. Of course this opens the launcher again which says I'm up to date....

Yay! Loop!
Reply Quote
Same here, FIX THIS!
Reply Quote
ME too!!!! wthh i have been waiting for 11 to come so i can login and now i cant even log in??
Reply Quote
Same here\. The exact message I get is
"A new patch for Diablo 3 is Available. The game will now close and apply the patch automaticly. You will be able to continue playing after the patch has been applied." Then it kicks me out and sit a bout a minute then I get the message "Diablo 3 is already running." I click ok and get kick out completely!
Reply Quote
mine is saying the same thing, im trying to call support but theres a 30 min wait time
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Restart comp, not helping.
Reply Quote
Same here. still stuck in loop
Reply Quote
Same here...
Reply Quote
Same problem. Perhaps they should've waited another 10 years to release the game.
Reply Quote
I am also stuck in this accursed loop.
Reply Quote
/bump
Reply Quote
please learn your time zones.

11am pacific is

2pm eastern

1pm central

noon mountain
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Diablo 3 community is the dumbest? You should see the WOW community, makes this community seem like rocket scientists
Reply Quote
hahahahahahahahahahahah these people are so dumb. i feel so bad for blizzard that the vocal majority of this game are ignorant children who can't take 10 minutes to put 2 and 2 together.

the

servers

are

down

for

maintenance

the

patch

has

not

gone

live

wait

until

they

go

back

up

800 posts about the same issue. diablo 3 community you are the dumbest

Figured.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Instead of being beligerent, just post this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5270834233?page=1
Reply Quote
Oh really?
I'm playing on European servers, those are up...
I have the same error and no way to fix the thing -_-
Reply Quote
my .50ct:

Some client check the software version against the US servers even though they are in the EU. I have this problem since I have the enUS version of the installer, not the enGB version.

The EU servers are UP! but... my client checked its version against the US server and patched itself. It now tries to login against the EU servers (that are UP, I am talking to you IceMasta) and gets confused since its the wrong version of the software (compared to the servers (which are UP BTW!)) and thinks it has to update. It starts the launcher which checks against the US servers and see that everything is hunky-dory... 10 goto 10. My guess is that a fresh install is the only way out untill the EU servers are up to date to.

This might not be 100% how the gotcha works but im sure its pretty close.

Check server status here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]