Diablo® III

2 Achievements I should have but don't?

My Blacksmith is level 8 or 9 and I do not have the first 2 achievements for the blacksmith. I think they're something like get it to level 1 and 5.

At the time I would have received them, the achievements were very buggy and weren't giving them to people. Is there a way to get it over again?

I thought maybe starting a hardcore char since they have their own sets of the stash, blacksmith etc... but is there any other way?
Reply Quote
I'm missing some Artisan achievements too that seem to be impossible to get again (specifically obtaining JCer, and leveling JCer and Bsmith).

Last I heard, Blizz's response, for whatever it's worth, was "the Achievement servers are slow. You have the achievements, but the server just isn't showing them."
Reply Quote
I have had the same problem but I can say without a doubt that going into HC mode and getting them there is probably the easiest if you live to get the most achievements as I do.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 04:57 PMPosted by KomodoDragon
I have had the same problem but I can say without a doubt that going into HC mode and getting them there is probably the easiest if you live to get the most achievements as I do.

I think I will have to do so.

Don't plan on playing the hardcore char much... sounds too depressing to lose... but nonetheless... at least I'd get the two achievements I'm missing (that I should have).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]