Diablo® III

Error 73 ?

but I guess they have assured this is covered in the end user license

Just because it's in there doesn't make it legally binding or enforceable. EULA's on games are mostly junk anyway, they're asking you to agree to a contract in order to install/play the game, but you refuse to allow you to know what the contract says until you have purchased the game already. That wouldn't be enforceable in any court in England certainly.
Reply Quote
3 hours for me still no hope to getting in. I'm usually quiet about those things cause I understand the troubles behind it. But I have a limit. I wanna play, I pay for the games. THIS IS BEYOND RIDICOLOUS . I want to play. I always buyed a Blizzard game blind eyes but no more.
As a company that I love and respect from Diablo 1 and warcraft 1 you are crumbling down to the bottom were obsidian stand. You are loosing credibility and most important you are loosing the emotional contact that a lot of people had in you and the worst part is that all seems to come from the RMAH implementation. You are not the good guys of enterteinement anymore, you are becoming money slaves. I'm sad and disappointed.
Edited by Garuda#2747 on 5/30/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you force people to stay connected 100% of the time, then damned make sure people CAN connect 100% of the time.
Reply Quote
Blizzard! What has happened to Europe server? I've been trying to login for almost 2 hours now. And EU.BATTLE.NET is down as well, no update in game launcher or news either....
Reply Quote
Please change the country location of the EU servers to a country where ppl do their job right.
Reply Quote
Blizzard staff seem to be quite partial to numbers 3 and 7.
Reply Quote
I wish that every blizzard employee has to wait for 1 hour when they want to start their car engine , to know what it feels to have something that doesnt work.
Problem is that I cant do jack shait to make it work
Reply Quote
My girlfriend plays right next to me, i can even log in with her account on my pc, but my account gets error 73, so its clearly account related and has nothing to do with my client.
Reply Quote
i just got error 73 after many errors 37. I cant log on to the euro severs but the Americas works fine .,. too bad all my classes are on the euro severs ;'(
Reply Quote
Well I know about 6 people playing this game. All of them are online while I am trying to connect experiencing this "errors". How is that fair? Even if the game was free it is obviously unfair :) If the service is down, it should be for all people, not just for the unlucky guys :)
Reply Quote
Only pro's get Error 37 or 73, its to slow our ultimate progress down.
Its in the error codes itself:
Error 73 +
Error 37 = 7337 Ó.ó
Reply Quote
lol..
Reply Quote
asia servers dont work as well... keep getting error 73
Reply Quote
only reason this is online only is so that you can all see how much better other peoples items are than yours and to make you want to click on the rmah and buy yourself some better gear. why else? hence the true meaning of the game name 'diablo' youre just anohter one of 'his' slaves. you think a priest would play this?
Reply Quote
very displeased because i'm mainly a solo player as well.....

since when does someone need help to play with themselves
Reply Quote
i have error 73 too us
Reply Quote
This has been going on for at least the past few hours here. I have 2 computers. One has an authenticator attached to it and has no problem logging in from either computer. My sons account. Which would be this one. It can't log in from either location. error 3006 and 73. If these error codes are correct. Then how is it that I am able to log in from my own account?
Reply Quote
Can't log in either....same error codes. Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Reply Quote
You would think a blue would at least say something to adress this issue seeing it seems to have been going on for hours, yet again another example of how much Blizz gives a rat's !@# for it's customers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yep. It won't let me in, but my boyfriend (who is sitting directly behind me, on the same IP, and running the same things) gets auto-authentication with no issues. I've seen this error up for a couple of days, but no resolve. It also seems silly to me that there are no authentication issues with WoW, when it is the only game that 'really' needs one... GG blizz >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]