Diablo® III

Error 73 ?

Well at least I can log on to battle.net on there website now so hopefully the problem is almost fixed.
Reply Quote
This is getting ridiculous. No comment Bliz?
Reply Quote
3 hours and no responce yet from blizz. awesome support happening here. come on!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
it means they have no clue whats going on. the hamster fell off the wheel somewhere and they cant put it back together again.....what does tech support get trained to say first "have you restarted your computer?" Well Blizz restart your servers.
Edited by AngryKarma#1505 on 1/12/2013 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have this error on my computer. On a computer directly behind me, My friend is playing, No problem. He logs of and on without any issue. He tried logging in to his account on my computer. Theres a problem, when he logs in on my comp, i try logging on his comp. and i get the same problem. But he can login and out of his account on his computer no problem....How does this even happen
Reply Quote
Same problem here thought it was me. My 1 account I use is OK and my wife's account can't log on error 73...
Reply Quote
Can't log in since 2 Hours ago...

Error 73
Error 3005
Error 3006
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Im still getting Error 73. Maybe its a corrupted file on our computers? Some people can logg on and others can't. Maybe we have a bad file?
Reply Quote
I can't log in either.
Reply Quote
I cannot log in either. Same errors 73, 3006, etc.

I was in a game and was dropped and the problem started immediately when I tried to log back in.
Reply Quote
Same error 73 since 2 hours!
Reply Quote
Blizz = idiots.
Reply Quote
Could it have something to do with the authenticator?
Reply Quote
This thread is from May of 2012, ignore this thread.
Reply Quote
The sad thing is, with todays modern social networking abilities there is no reason they couldn't update us. Perhaps too many people were trying to log on, prehaps too many still are, maybe if EVERYONE give blizz 30mins with no login attempts it would've been done hours ago. But who knows. Pretty silly though that a buddy of mine got on 10 mins after I tried and failed first. but he got on 1st try, this was hours ago
Edited by Veracruz#1867 on 1/12/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm on the US Server, and this has just started happening to me.

I want to play! Please fix this problem.
Reply Quote
I get a different error with Authenticating Credentials. Authenticating Credentials is very slow and at the end I get:

"There was an error during game account logon" (Error 3006)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]