Diablo® III

Bug Quest Change, cant access Act 3 anymore

There must be a bug here, i have beaten belial twice on Inferno difficulty and progressed to Act 3 each time. However after changing my quest to start me in Act 1 so i can do some build testing and farming, i noticed that i could no longer select Act 3 first quest to begin again.

This has happened twice. Each time i beat belial, went into Act 3 games several times. But upon changing my quest to Act 1 shattering crown, i was unable to choose Act 3 first quest , as it was unavailable. I am left with only the begin Lord of Lies quest.

Please RSVP on this issue

have had other 3 friends test the above i have stated, and they all were unable to access Act 3 inferno after changing their quest to a previous quest such as Act 1, shattering crown.

BTw i did get the achievement and the reward for a flawless belial kill, and i did post this in the bug forums, however i wanted another way of making sure your team is aware of this issue as the forums are flooded with spamming of general issues.
Reply Quote
Btw this work in single player games only, i can join a public game in Act 3 quest 1 , i just tested this, However the quest bug remains when changing quest in single player.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]