Diablo® III

Deciding to switch to bow + quiver

From my 2x 1H hand crossbows, but I'm completely clueless on what to look for in a quiver.
Any tips on what I should look for in a quiver? and quite possibly a bow? (I'm assuming the bow should be high a** DPS dmg with attack speed, but what other attribute should I shoot for?)
I don't have much money, but I can go farm for some. Would be nice to know what I should shoot for though.
Reply Quote
For a quiver you should be looking for a bunch of dexterity, as well as attack speed, crit chance, or if possible damage increase to a skill, preferably Elemental arrow (i have one atm that raises it by 5%). Max discipline is also really nice. For the bow try to get the highest damage one possible, Attack speed, crit damage, and a socket are gonna be the best things to look for, as well as damage % if possible.
Reply Quote
Alright, thanks for the input I shall proceed to making some money to fund said quiver
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]