Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Dear BB friends, I have collate some data and hope this help:
a) Damage reduction of element attack = (17.13*ln(Resists)-43.53)/100 %
b) Damage reduction from armor = (17.13*ln(Armor/10)-43.53)/100 %
Let's call the equation F(X)
2) Effective Health = Health / ( (1-F(Resists)*(1-F(Armor/10) )
EH represent the damage you can take.
3) Please do not blindly stack health or resists, the most important thing is to get the
4) I am currently working on adding health regen into the equation, however, it will add
the combat time into consideration, which is difficult to determine. I am also working
on the attack and EH ration, so that BB can dealt significant amount of damage while
maintain a sufficient EH
5) The EH ideas come from some previous thread. Thanks!! Hope all BB ROCK !!
So does that mean that 10 points in Armor = 1 point in Resist for your "EH"? im having issues trying to determine what stats i can lower to accuire the resist requirements. I have act 1 inferno on farm for the last 4 days and now am trying to gear up for act 2. Any help would be great. thanks
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.