Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The expired items from the auction house is missing. I didn't send my items to my stash because it was full. I was under the impression maximum it can store up to 50 items after the patch. I see that I'm more than 15 of the items expired that I have not send to the stash.
this has just happened to me haven't logged in sense Tuesday and now i log on and all my auctions and the 20+ items that were already sitting in there that hadn't sold are all missing, luckily nothing was worth more then maybe 5k imo all low level rares, but still very annoying.
still 100k+ missing tho :(
Edited by Branaghley#1815 on 6/7/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Support Forum Agent
If it takes longer than 72 hours, submit a support ticket.
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Same issue as Azrael, bought two wands. They appear in transactions as purchased, but the items themselves are missing. But a shoulder bought at the same time appeared normally.
Please note, the support ticket system is not working properly - it will not let me get past the Submit a Ticket section. Each time I try to select "None of the Above" it resets the page to the start, so I can't file a ticket.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.