Diablo® III

Fix for the patch looping

Paln 1 worked for me. WOW! Lifesaver, bro. I agree. WHY do WE, have to do this? Shouldn't this be automatic?
Reply Quote
OPTION 1
Worked Wonders
OMG
TY
Reply Quote
Thanks..option 2 worked...
Reply Quote
plan 2 worked for me but, still i shouldnt need to do this crap just to play my $130 game
Reply Quote
it works! and yes i have to agree with ya'll...spent so much money and we still need to do this crap?
Reply Quote
OMG OMG OMG...Kevin you are a genius or working for diablo and this is a crafty plan to have us all become complacent so you can infiltrate our lives...only joking. If you don't already work for Blizzard they are missing out. Oh it also aloud me to log into my Asia account. Thanks mate from one happy aussie.
Reply Quote
Plan 2 worked for me! Very Thanks!
Reply Quote
59 Undead Death Knight
Copy paste ftw, right?
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Barthus
Copy paste ftw, right?

Sometimes the biggest battle is finding the information :)
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Bamp
Clownius did you download the game or buy the disk ?

Mine was Win 7 Ultimate with an EB purchased CE version installed from disk
Reply Quote
We all have to do this every time a patch comes out because Blizz folks apparently don't give a !@#$ about testing since it already works for others.
Reply Quote
Is this an official fix? I'm from the Philippines playing on the Asia server. Why is Blizzard has not given any thought about this fix? I'm not a techie guy, I worry I'll mess up the program.
Reply Quote
I'm also from the Philippines and I still cannot download the patch 1.02a, my launcher stops at the Initializing phase only. Then a pop-up will appear saying that there was an error downloading the file, please check your internet connection. But I know I have stable internet connection because I can surf quite fast. What could be the problem? This also happened in the patch for 1.02. Is this problem Blizzard-side?
Reply Quote
You're thanking a lame guy that stole it and posted it without crediting instead of just bumping the other thread.

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5152415037

Lol..seriously, how is this post stickied?

because most of us requested this thread to become sticky that's why.. and this thread deserves it.. even though this is not the original one but it doesn't matter as long as it is helpful, people will recognize it.. :)
Reply Quote
Solution 2 works for me, but why does the launcher still keep on updating every time I close the program? Anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
Why is it that someone has to come up with a way to reconfigure files for a game that Blizzard should update and have all that taken care of. Not everyone is capable of going in and updating and reeditiing there files this is why we buy a program and dont make it our selves. This has become a daily activity for someone to figure out how to get back into the game and post it here for the rest of us. Blizz please get this fixed so people can just hit the PLAY button and enjoy the product we have waited 15 years for.
Reply Quote
Why is it that someone has to come up with a way to reconfigure files for a game that Blizzard should update and have all that taken care of

Take your pick ;p

1) They are too lazy to fix something that works for the majority of users anyway
2) They don't do thorough testing before applying RANDOM patches (scheduled would be inappropriate at this point)
3) Players are just simply better and should be paid rather than some of blizz's programmers -lol
Reply Quote
Both steps didn't work for me. I'm using a Windows 7 laptop.

(Did option 1 in my mac and it worked! I wonder what's wrong with Windows 7!)
Reply Quote
Problem seemed to have automagically fixed. Playing now.

My friend's also fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
This doesn't work for me, they are already set to enUS except for those that are public-test, which wasn't mentioned as one to modify.

Any ideas? I literally can't even launch the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]