Diablo® III

Advise for a super Casual player in HC

I have a Level 16 monk I'm a super casual player Realy New and Still learing the hole idea of a build. (have a lvl 45 mage lost intrest and i died a lot just got boring... Now I die all the time IN nightmare so i need a break.) Hc adds a hole new level of respect for the game!. I hope i can make it all the way threw the game with out dieing I think that would be freaking cool...

Any Advise? I know for the most part Avoid the BS its worthlkess in SC so why would it be anything in HC. SO i try and Use the Auction House as much as i can. I dont have an abundace of Cash like 30k at this point so when I see things in the aucion house for like 50k and more i think to my self Do people pay that much? for this low level stuff? SO i try and Stay under the 5k mark for any item i buy. IS that the correct thinking? Or do i just not play enough so nice items are always going ot be out of reach?

Should I be replaying Quests over or just keep Pressing threw Like i did in SC?
Advise on skills i should use ? I dont know the names of the skills i currently use but i change it constantly so it doesnt really matter.

Thanks
Reply Quote
If you play public games.
Make sure everybody stays together
If somebody tries to rush all the time. Find a new game, it will get you killed eventually.

The little loot goblins are there to lure you to your death, secure the area around them.

Just because you are rerunning an area doesn't mean it can't kill you.(yes, don't take anything for granted!)
Edited by Kental#1140 on 5/31/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Try playing with friends, public games are a crapshoot
Test builds if you can in SC or read about them here
Expect to die, it WILL happen eventually,
accept it, learn, and move on
Take it slow, Blizzard built a new world explore it
Use the AH
Good Luck
Reply Quote
Try playing with friends, public games are a crapshoot
Test builds if you can in SC or read about them here
Expect to die, it WILL happen eventually,
accept it, learn, and move on
Take it slow, Blizzard built a new world explore it
Use the AH
Good Luck

Well Said.
Reply Quote
Thanks You guys for the info. ReRan The Butcher a few times tonight bid most of my money out on teh AH SO we will see. Taking it slow :-)
Reply Quote
If you have lag, stop playing hardcore and level up your softcore character instead.
Reply Quote
No I haven't had any lag yet.
Reply Quote
My main Hardcore strat: Never get attached to any single character.

I'm very casual and I currently have 5 characters, one of each class of differing levels. I haven't had a death yet since I started and am having a blast. When I eventually do die, I will have 4 other chars and a full stash/smith to continue enjoying hardcore with and will start my missing class with the next friend who trys it out.

Basically make one of each class and feed them stuff from each other. Makes HC a lot more enjoyable.
Reply Quote
advice: be prepared to die. get comfortable with it. cuz it's going to happen.

i mean this in the most helpful, considerate way possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]