* Operating system (e.g. Windows 7)?
* 32-bit or 64-bit?
* Graphics card?
* Which realm are you connecting to (America/Europe/Asia)?
* Does it happen in other realms? If so, which?
* Can you authenticate successfully?
* How long can you stay logged in before getting disconnected?
* Does this happen every time you log in?
* When did it start happening?
* If you are in a game, does it kick you out? If so, what error message is displayed?
* After you are disconnected, does it send you the login screen, or to the main menu (start/resume game, change quest, etc.)?
* If it sends you to the main menu, do any of the menu options work (Start/Resume Game, Change Quest, Switch Hero, Logout, Exit Game)? If not, what error message is displayed?
* What happens if you log in, but don't join a game? Do you get disconnected, or do the menu options stop working after some amount of time? If so, what error message is displayed?
* Is the disconnection accompanied by an abrupt increase in CPU usage by Diablo III or any other system process?
06/18/2012 01:50 PMPosted by KalzinAlright, here goes nothing: I have this problem as well but i may have come up with a work-around for it. this is for windows users.. i don't know about Linux or Mac's sorry, your screwed i guess...
setarch i386 -3
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.