Diablo® III

"You have been removed..." Error 316704

(Locked)

Just confirmed with a friend of mine running windows 7 64bit he's been having disconnect issues starting last night as well so I'm starting to think this isn't a wine issue specifically.

nslookup is returning:

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: us.actual.battle.net
Address: 12.130.244.193

So it looks like I am able to resolve, but look at those hop delays, and that's from a shell window with wine and diablo 3 not even running! Maybe they put this change in place and the load of so many people trying to maintain those pings, along with windows TCP stack emulation just causes this whole process that they implemented to fail?

How long are all you guys able to play before the disconnect occurs? On average?
DancingBear, i second that.... seems NO issue on EU server whereas there is one on the US (well for me at least), and the wife and i were just playing for about 10 minutes (co-op) without her getting kicked off at 5 minute intervals, and me not getting "removed from the game"

Im running POL with 1.5.4 32bit on a 64 bit kernel, and it didn't hangup for 5 minutes on closing out D3 when i just left to post here, which was nice.

maybe its a issue with the US servers and it'll be addressed in the new patch coming out on the 6th.

hmmm sooo i'll be on the EU servers for a few. (gotta get my fix)

nslookup is returning:

So it looks like I am able to resolve, but look at those hop delays, and that's from a shell window with wine and diablo 3 not even running! Maybe they put this change in place and the load of so many people trying to maintain those pings, along with windows TCP stack emulation just causes this whole process that they implemented to fail?

How long are all you guys able to play before the disconnect occurs? On average?

It works fine for 5-10 minutes or so. Then it goes downhill for another 5 then it boots me
Windows 7 here, and it started last night.
06/05/2012 04:55 PMPosted by DancingBear

5 minutes atleast for me on the US, wife gets the 3007 on W7, i just get "removed"
i am afk, work-n-food, then maybe diablo.
- Technical Support
View profile

nslookup is returning:

It starts up fine, high fps, then starts to slow, slow, slow, and maybe after 2-5 minutes I'm kicked. This behavior has been very consistent. I did it so many times, Blizzard thought I was doing something shady and asked me to reset my password.

Fail.
Wonder if this is the same issue http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5626185070

I am disappointed that no response has come from the Vendor on this issue. Especially now that we are seeing true Windows users having it too. I have not been able to play my single player game quite a few times since I bought it and that is not something that will fly with me much longer.
All the problems you have since yesterday are due to Warden (Blizzard anti-cheat), yesterday Blizzard triggered a file called "scan.dll", which is loaded through the interface of Warden. At that exact same time all the people on linux started to have problems with D3. It's not a coincidence.

How do I know all this stuff? I've been on some forums and IRC since yesterday I can't mention these here because it's against Blizzard's terms of use. On these forums and IRC some people know the internal workings of D3 and they know what is going on with Warden. At the exact time when they says that Warden was on, my connections problems have started. They also says that the EU servers doesn't seem to load that dll and like everybody says on this topic we can play on EU servers without any problems.

So that's all what I know, I wish this clue will help to solve the problems. By the way sorry for my bad english I'm french. :D
90 Tauren Druid
I just did a fresh install of 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04. Installed Wine and gnome-shell, ran existing Diablo 3 install, and it worked fine.

I've yet to run updates on drivers and the kernel/etc, but it is looking like (for Linux, anyway), the problem is only with 64-bit kernels.

I'll post back when I've finished updating and confirm there is no regression.
In that case, I will try a new 32 bit install and let you know if I have the same experience.
just as a test I logged in to d3 resumed game, and sat there idle....didnt click or do anything. it kicked me exactly 5 minutes late w/ error "you have been removed from the game" (Fedora 16 x86_64, 32bit wine 1.5.5)
Edited by DancingBear#1791 on 6/5/2012 5:52 PM PDT
85 Goblin Warlock
Same issues on Fedora 16 x86_64, 32bit wine 1.5.3.
Has been working fine for me since the launch, been getting ERROR 316704 since yesterday, the 4th after about 5 minutes of play.
85 Human Warlock
Just a "me too" post. Patched wine 1.5.4, 120hrs+ with no problems, can't stay connected now. Hasn't worked all day, I didn't play last night. I am a sad panda.
Those trace routes look interesting.
The !X should just mean administratively blocked. Odd though since normally you don't want them to respond at all to cloak them from probing. Since the only connection that works in the one that doesn't have the !X I'd like to see anyone who is running Wine successfully and see if they have a trace-route that has the !X hop or if they just get the non responsive hops as I would expect.
Just wanted to say that i have been having this problem since last night, around 5 pm MST, worked fine in the morning yesterday though. Been able to play the game fine up until now so this really came up out of the blue... Also running on Ubuntu 12.04 through PlayOnLinux. Odd that most of the people posting on here are also using some form of Linux... Hopefully this gets fixed soon
whats odd about that?
85 Blood Elf Priest
another me too post. everything loads up fine, I resume game, and after a period of time. BAM removed from the game. nothing seems to work afterwards and exiting the game causes the client to become unresponsive. got the game installed and running yesterday evening, so it has never worked in the past for me.

Fedora 17 wine-1.5.3-1.fc17.x86_64
Another "me too" post: Debian Squeeze, patched Wine 1.5.5, compiled from sources, on Windows 7 mode.
European server, as confirmed by others, works correctly.
American servers disconnect me after a while.
I have a level 60 barbarian, I've played over 100 hours without problem, since last afternoon the game has been giving these annoying errors (all symptoms as described: must kill Diablo and Agent, etc)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]