Diablo® III

[Lag] Bad Lag Issues..

12 Tauren Paladin
I am on east coast and experiencing severe lag most of time 300-400 ms. This creates a deja vu effect and other in game problem. I am not even sure why lag is so high west to east coast shouldn't be more then 60 ms. Are we paying the price of no suscription fee? I rather pay suscription fee then tolerate crappy service.
Reply Quote
I'm also having lag issues on the East Coast. So far my best averaged latency is 250ms. But tonight, it was bouncing around 300-500ms. This isn't very good when your attacks are going off a second or two after you click...and that's a huge deal once you get past normal mode...

Is this just more of launch day growing pains? Are there plans to get the latency down to 50-125ms? It's a shame that I'm getting massive lag in a game where I'm the only one in the game...
Edited by Connatic#1376 on 5/17/2012 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]