Diablo® III

DH Solo Diablo (HELL)

Hey guys, after spending ~100 tries at Diablo on Hell difficulty, I finally figured out the best build to SOLO him. This build is based on dodging every skill and running away as fast as possible.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#fZXVdj!aWd!Yaabbc

Fight takes 10 minutes - if you fail once - you die.

Good hunting!
Reply Quote
How did you get to Diablo solo in the first place?

Which follower did you use?
Reply Quote
templar. pretty easy just go multishot and entangle. everything was just incredible easy except of diablo. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Or you could go with Bola shot with the chance to stun rune (forgot name) and implae with impact and watch him never hit you if you do it right...
Reply Quote
On Hell difficulty? I doubt that, but if it works it would be great.
Reply Quote
100 tries... I was massively under-geared and it only took me a few tries.

I just used hungering arrow and smokescreen. smokescreen is enough for you to get away from everything he has.
Reply Quote
<---- Need serious help with phase 2 with the clone.. either im lucky to kill it in time or im one-shotted.
Reply Quote
<---- Need serious help with phase 2 with the clone.. either im lucky to kill it in time or im one-shotted.

Smokescreen about 1.5-2 seconds after your finish zoning in to shadow realm, and kill the clone in those 3 sec.
Reply Quote
[quote]
Smokescreen about 1.5-2 seconds after your finish zoning in to shadow realm, and kill the clone in those 3 sec.

what are u using to kill him with? I need like 3 smokescreens to kill the clone
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Rashknere
Or you could go with Bola shot with the chance to stun rune (forgot name) and implae with impact and watch him never hit you if you do it right...

I am almost 100% sure you can't stun him on hell. I've never had one stun proc.
Reply Quote
Best way to kill clones is to get a sentry and kite. It works. That's how I beat Diablo on hell.

Sometimes I've gotten lucky and killed the clone within smoke screen, but if you can't and the ghost crits, you are dead. I had 23k life and the ghost would crit me for 25k.

The sentry method is long. It's cheesy, call it what you want, but it works.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Rashknere

Since that doesn't work on Hell Skeleton King, I doubt it works on Hell Diablo.
Reply Quote
Stun doesn't work on Nightmare skeleton king but it works on nightmare diablo. it all depends on the boss not the difficulty IMO.
Reply Quote
^ No bosses can be stunned on hell difficulty, which makes it significantly harder for DH who relies on stuns/snares and kiting.

I used bola stun + impale impact to stunlock him on nightmare but now I'm stuck soloing him on Hell, I have tried so many different builds but he attacks so relentlessly, constantly charging and teleporting on you.

IMO smoke screen is essential for phase 2 otherwise your clones !%** you instantly, but Diablo just attacks way too fast for it to be used while fighting him, considering the cost on it.

Also I dont know if its lag or what but the circle of fireballs he shoots out is impossible to avoid sometimes...I never had this problem on the other difficulties but now when I try avoid it I often get hit while im nowhere near the fire.
Edited by Cush#2312 on 5/19/2012 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just did a guide how I killed him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waNx-7zrYJY
hope this helps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]