Diablo® III

Weird AH bugs

Buyout prices are all messed up. If I sort buyouts from lowest to highest, all buyouts are listed as N/A.
If I sort from highest to lowest, after a few pages it bugs out and sets all buyouts to the same price (even auctions that shouldn't have buyouts)

I am a bit afraid to buy an item, as the listed price might not actually be correct and I could be overcharged.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I noticed this as well.

I believe that the problem is that there is a limit to the amount of items that can be displayed, and by sorting by buyout price, a lot of the really low buyout items are cut off.

Try lowering the max buyout price, you don't want to pay 50,000+ for a magical chest armor, anyway. If you DO, well, they'll be at the top. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Set Max buyout to 1,000,000
This will inherently filter out all auctions that do not have a buyout set
Reply Quote
Oh, I see! There are too many items so some are not being listed. Setting a buyout price seemed to work for me, thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]