Diablo® III

As a noob coming to this forum for guidance..

90 Undead Priest
...I've come to the conclusion that just about any build is fine if you work at getting good at it. Sure, some might be a bit better than others. But overall, it comes down to "What's the most for you?"

Sound about right?

I come from WoW, so seeing proponents for just about every skill/build is a bit foreign to me.
Reply Quote
Certain setups just don't work in hell
Reply Quote
14 Troll Shaman
Well...that's the idea anyway (And that's the direction WoW is headed for in MoP as well).

But the game is still only a few days old. And there are literally thousands of possible combinations. People are still figuring out what works best for them, especially on higher difficulties, and there hasn't been much advanced theory-crafting yet. Over time certain builds may emerge as clear favorites.

But I think on Normal difficulty you'll find that just about any combination will work.
Edited by Amantheil#1147 on 5/18/2012 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well...that's the idea anyway (And that's the direction WoW is headed for in MoP as well).

But the game is still only a few days old. And there are literally thousands of possible combinations. People are still figuring out what works best for them, especially on higher difficulties, and there hasn't been much advanced theory-crafting yet. Over time certain builds may emerge as clear favorites.

But I think on Normal difficulty you'll find that just about any combination will work.

Well, just digging around these forums, it seems like there are just so many different options that are viable, which is really different from the min/maxing that I'm used to. But yeah, I hear ya..
Reply Quote
On normal, just about any build would work.

But I'm just getting through Nightmare and realizing that by Hell, I really need to spend some time maximizing my redundant skills.
I'm still debating whether or not I absolutely need my Bat Companion...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]