(Locked)

86 Human Hunter
Screw the haters.
Community Manager
05/18/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Cròssfìre
Screw the haters.

<3

BUT...

Keep in mind not everyone who's critical is a hater. There are many people out there making great points, whether their feedback about the game is positive or negative. Whenever reading posts on the forums I try, first and foremost, to determine if it's clear that the poster genuinely cares about this game and wants to be invested in it, even if it's because they want to see improvements in specific areas.

This is a really important time for the company, as well as my team specifically. The game is out and in many peoples' hands. Now we're just listening carefully to what you think (and spending the hours meant for sleeping blowing up bad guys) -- while also doing our best to keep an open line of communication with you about common points of confusion, service issues, etc.

It all boils down to a love for gaming and passion for a franchise. That's a pot where players maybe the meat, and Blizzard employees maybe the peas and carrots, but it's all just one collective stew. I'm hungry.

Have a great weekend. <3
Have a great weekend. <3

You too!
85 Undead Rogue
05/18/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Zarhym
Screw the haters.

<3

BUT...

Keep in mind not everyone who's critical is a hater. There are many people out there making great points, whether their feedback about the game is positive or negative. Whenever reading posts on the forums I try, first and foremost, to determine if it's clear that the poster genuinely cares about this game and wants to be invested in it, even if it's because they want to see improvements in specific areas.

This is a really important time for the company, as well as my team specifically. The game is out and in many peoples' hands. Now we're just listening carefully to what you think (and spending the hours meant for sleeping blowing up bad guys) -- while also doing our best to keep an open line of communication with you about common points of confusion, service issues, etc.

It all boils down to a love for gaming and passion for a franchise. That's a pot where players maybe the meat, and Blizzard employees maybe the peas and carrots, but it's all just one collective stew. I'm hungry.

Have a great weekend. <3

Thank you for posting that, I keep seeing screw the haters and everyone badmouthing negative feed back, but down to it negative and positive is needed to help the game developers see what people want for expansions and other games
Have a great weekend. <3

I would if I could actually play the game...

Latency is over 1000 most of the time, but I can play other online games without problems and a buddy right next to me on same connection never has a hiccup while enjoying this great game. I can't seem to get anyone to help me, not by posting on the forums or opening a tech support ticket. Tons of people are complaining of similar problem and for days no we've gotten no response. There's no error code, we're simply getting kicked after giant ping spikes.

But ya, have a great weekend Zarhym...
Screw the haters.

<3

BUT...

Have a great weekend. <3

This gives me great hopes for the patches and especially the first expansion.
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with to make the game even better using the feedback.
Love the game, have no issues with the waittime, to not have server issues is unrealistic... tho i do agree that the open beta should have lasted alot longer than it did, wouldn't have helped so much with the sudden usage spike tho.

I can see myself sticking to this game for a very long time, have no real complaints about the game just a few bugs here and there that i'm use will be fixed in time, I feel like the CE I ordered was worth it.
90 Human Warrior
I'm sure I will love the game...when I get back from being deployed and can actually play it months from now. For now I will have to troll around the forums wishing I was the person complaining about how bad the game was without realizing how lucky I was to actually be playing it, unlike the less fortunate who can't afford a stable internet connection or deployed service members like myself.
No offense, but there is a forum full of people trying to find out why latency has gone to hell, (not the difficulty level), and this is what gets a blue response? I mean it was an excellent response, and I love all you guys at Blizzard, but how about letting us know why we are getting latency spikes into the thousands? Like you said, this is a critical time for Blizzard team, one good way to earn some goodwill, would be telling us why we can't play on a Friday night. (AH maintenance is fine, but there is a major latency problem going on, right now.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
05/18/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Dominant
No offense, but there is a forum full of people trying to find out why latency has gone to hell, (not the difficulty level), and this is what gets a blue response?

This.
Screw the haters.

<3

BUT...

Have a great weekend. <3

I'd plug my ears until next week at least, many are still bitter over the online-only and server issues at launch, so most people aren't really at a rational stage right now.
Have a great weekend. <3

Latency is over 1000 most of the time, but I can play other online games without problems and a buddy right next to me on same connection never has a hiccup while enjoying this great game. I can't seem to get anyone to help me, not by posting on the forums or opening a tech support ticket. Tons of people are complaining of similar problem and for days no we've gotten no response. There's no error code, we're simply getting kicked after giant ping spikes.

Run in administrator compatibility with win vista sp 2 or xp compatible. Right click d3 properties then do this it will fix it.
90 Human Warrior
05/18/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Kilos
I'm sure I will love the game...when I get back from being deployed and can actually play it months from now. For now I will have to troll around the forums wishing I was the person complaining about how bad the game was without realizing how lucky I was to actually be playing it, unlike the less fortunate who can't afford a stable internet connection or deployed service members like myself.

I'm an Army Vet of two trips downrange to Iraq totaling 29 months.

Quit your bellyaching.

Also, if you are a pog you will have all the comforts of home including good enough internet to play games on while you chill on your FOB.

I smell a fobbit.

Navy deployments are a bit different than Army/Marine deployments.

And I am more irritated about the people complaining about the game being "too easy" or the servers are down too much etc, when they can atleast play the game while there are people out there that can't play at all because they might be in the middle of the ocean and can not connect their personal computers/laptops to the internet.

Yes, I would much rather be playing right now but I also get to start playing when, hopefully, most of the larger bugs and kinks have been worked out of the game when I get home, so there is one advantage. I am a glass half full kind of person. This is in no way meant to be "bellyaching" as you call it.

Run in administrator compatibility with win vista sp 2 or xp compatible. Right click d3 properties then do this it will fix it.

Could you explain it a little more for me, please?
86 Human Hunter
Screw the haters.

<3

BUT...

Have a great weekend. <3

I know, but some people need to learn to be more positive about their negative feedback lol >.< put their anger aside and discuss it in a mature, civilized way, rather then take their misunderstood frustrations out on you guys :D it would make for a much better environment in the forums too, but that talk about stew made me hungry lol, you have a good weekend as well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]