Diablo® III

2 exploits (not really bugs) with gems

2 exploits I've found:
  • Now you can set any gem on any socketed object so you can, for example, have a lvl 25 pants with a Square Topaz (you can even set a Radiant Star Topaz on them). In my case, I have a lvl 25 Mage (beginning of Act 3, normal difficulty) that makes lots of damage due to several socketed armor objects with Square Topazs set in them (they increase the Mage's intelligence). The gems droppped in my game where of Chipped quality only but thanks to Auction House I've been able to get more advanced gems and use them. I think this unbalances the game. Gems should be only set in socketed objects of a certain level.
  • When you recycle a socketed item with a gem in the Blacksmith, the object is scrapped into Essence but you receive the gem in your inventory. It's useful if you don't mind the object but you want the gem back, but I don't know if it's intended or a bug. This way, you don't have to use the Jeweler and pay the unsetting cost.
  • Edited by Vlixeo#1311 on 5/19/2012 8:01 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    This isn't a bug or an exploit. Wrong forum. Please try again.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]