Diablo® III

Love playing the WD, but hate the look!

90 Human Paladin
Anyone else really cringe at the look of that hunchbacked cripple thing slowly shuffling it's way across the screen? He can't even put his helmet on the right way! Sometimes while playing I get the urge to climb a church tower and ring a bunch of bells. I feel like the doorman for castle Frankenstein.

Is Nightmare mode when he finally pulls a beachball out from his back and my WD, Diablo, and Tyrael play beachball in New Tristram?
Reply Quote
Dont your hate his Indian accent? lol~~
Reply Quote
I dont usually play female characters but I hated the male so much that I had to :\
Reply Quote
42 Orc Warlock
Play the female, she's sexy.

Though, along these lines, I hate the fact that one of my favorite spells, Plague of Toads, causes either gender to scream like they're passing a cactus through their urethra.
Reply Quote
It's African Accent stupids. Diablo 3 isn't about looks, go play wow and transmog your gear.

My friends and I ways agreed, as long our stats in d3 were excellent it didn't matter how our character looked. It's about the stats stupid bastards
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I love the Witch Doctor, he's awesome. His accent is great, and I like that he's physically frail and makes up for it by commanding the spirits of the dead, he's pretty badass.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's African Accent stupids. Diablo 3 isn't about looks, go play wow and transmog your gear.

My friends and I ways agreed, as long our stats in d3 were excellent it didn't matter how our character looked. It's about the stats stupid bastards

>.<

ME SO ANGRYYYYYY!!! GRRRRRRR

Anyways.... Yeah I feel like the voice doesn't fit sometimes.
Reply Quote
I honestly think that the Witch Doctor, both genders, looks like a badass.
Reply Quote
I freaking love his look.
I love the ecclectic look they gave him, kindof a melting pot of everything voodoo-african lorish.
I love the way he looks old and possessed by some kind of madness, kindof like a dance.
He's a badass, play monk if you want a rightous stick-up-an-!@# hero !

And to the other lunatroll, no, it's not about the stats, it's about fun, "stuptard bastderp!"
Reply Quote
Lol ur face
Reply Quote
I love his look, too many of you gamers live vicariously through your avatars so much that you wish you where like them in every way, you only want to be "good looking" or "strong". I think it fits, it's unique and definitely strays from the typical fantasy cliché.
Reply Quote
I think it looks pretty sweet with a 2 handed sword.
Reply Quote
I really like how the witch doctor looks, it gives the right vibe for a WD with his demonic walking and shaking.
Reply Quote
Witchdoctor is the best looking class, and definitely looks appropriate. If they removed the elements that have been complained about, he wouldn't look much like a witchdoctor.
Reply Quote
Really, I like it.. It fits him.. He's half in this world and half stuck in his mind. What do you think a witch doctor should look like?
Reply Quote
It's the Parkinson's disease that gets to me...but only at menu screen.
Reply Quote
^ lol noticed his hand twitching as well...

i really like the snake mojo...hes constant squirming to get free lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/19/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Wuji
Really, I like it.. It fits him.. He's half in this world and half stuck in his mind. What do you think a witch doctor should look like?

http://www.leegilchrist.net/images/Chile/Festivals/Witch%20doctor.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]