Diablo® III

Love playing the WD, but hate the look!

Nah man Nah...

Crippled black men are where it's at.
Reply Quote
Yeah, he looks awesome. I'm so bored of the same old hero archetypes. This dude is rad. I always figured the shaking was from cannibalism.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sorry but your opinion is wrong, have a nice day
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The look is OK. What i'm not diggin is the way he speaks... doesn't feel like i'm playing a hero at all.

And i can't wait to find some badass masks.
Reply Quote
I only wish some of the zombie spells could be replaced with snakes, carnivorous plants, wasps and other deadly creatures.
Reply Quote
You aint got the groooooove mon.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I don't understand why they didn't at least give us some character customization. I personally think it would be pretty rad to give my WD some tribal paints on his face, change him to a chalk white painted skin tone, maybe some of the sickly Undead color schemes for flesh tones. I know the characters are kind of small, so such things are trivial, but I'm only saying it would be nice and offer a bit of distinguishability between my WD and anyone else's.
Reply Quote
He reminds me of a crackhead. Common baby, gimme some loot, ill suck your ****!
Reply Quote
i chose female WD strictly because of the horribleness of the male WD voice. its just about the worst voice i could imagine for a hero.

female's voice is pretty decent, and her looks are fine. what did u expect a witch doctor to look like? a suburban white guy?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
The quirkiest are always the funnest to play.

Male WD is just perfect for playing the quirkiest character.

By the way, the voice is what makes the male WD perfect
Edited by Rawrcake#1959 on 5/19/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]