Diablo® III

Immortality within our grasp!

Fed up with kitting ? Smoke screen not long enough ? Fear not! Lady Shadow smile upon us!

When i was rushing level (progress loss due to 3007 DC error) i got blocked and had to kill stuff. While doing that i learned that i could push the build furher to some silly level of SS lenghts. It's generaly extended version of SS + prep.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bQTVX!bX!YbZ.Z
those are the essentials - maximalise hatered generation by using bat , templar and runed generator either entangling or granades.

SS for obvious reason , preparation - for safety its not must but it saves HP one is best but any will work. Vengeance enables to sustain SS longer as mobs drop globes and stalker as i its good synergy if you got some decent crit chance.

You need some bigger packs for it to work the more the better . SS -> MS -> generator -> SS - you know the drill . Pick up globes as you need them , preparation for emergencies.

OMG OP need nerf? meh not rly it doesnt help much against elite packs and those are thing to fear. But if you could geather enought elites in place to feed MS XD

GL and have fun making your own variations

EDIT: will not work for very low attack rate and DPS.
Edited by Attero#1917 on 5/19/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not sure if trying to sell product or trying to give me a build that's incomplete.
Edited by Windchimes#1153 on 5/19/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]