Diablo® III

need help doom in wortham died 20 times...

these dark berserkers i need to kill to get into the chapel have killed me so many times.im lvl 52 with over 18k life and i die in seconds.if anyone wants to help that would be awesome.
Reply Quote
I've the same problem with a monk. It's impossible! I can't kite them (they grip, and they are three!). Very often they grip > 3x Mace > BOOM! Oneshot.
Edited by Ioria#2723 on 5/23/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is this the wortham in act 1? I am currently running a 25lvl demon humter and am stuck trying to defeat Belial the best I can do is take him down to a little less than half in his final form Guess I need some levels. You guys are levelin over 50 I know I went through it around like 14 maybe and had not too much difficulty I do remember having the templar with me. unless this is a later version or act or difficulty. I just had the templar maintain position in a narrow area while I fast fired at will they seemed to go down fairly easy. If you are running like act 3 or nightmare or something well thats out of my league for now still fiddling with how to take out belial.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]